The Day of your Appt. What to expect.
- The completed New Patient forms
- A list of all medications and eye drops that you are currently taking
- Any contact lenses or glasses that you currently wear
- Your current insurance cards including Medical Insurance card
- For a Comprehensive Eye exam Co-pays expected at time of visit and Medical Eye Exam Co-pays for specialists as noted on your insurance card
- Referrals from your primary care physician if your insurance requires a referral to see a specialist. (NOTE: Without a proper referral, payment will be due at the time of the office visit.)
- A valid picture identification card
- New Patients will be dilated for the Exam. Make sure you bring sunglasses and if needed a driver.
Requesting Medical Records
Your records will be released to you upon receipt and Payment of the
signed Medical Record Release form.
You can request records from Vision Center of Delaware by,
Mail the completed form to Vision Center of DE office.
Fax or Email the completed form to Vision Center of DE office.
Bring in the completed form to Vision Center of DE office.
$15.00 Please allow up to 10 days to process your request.
Authorization Signature for Your Records Release
By law, the following authorized people are able to sign for the release of your health information:
Yourself (not your spouse)
A parent (for patients younger than 18 years of age)
Legal guardian (guardianship documentation is required)
Power of attorney if patient is unable to sign (legal documentation is required)
Estate representative for a deceased patient (estate documentation is required)
Click Link to Print: Record Release form
Patient Feedback Form
We would like to extend this opportunity to you by providing feedback to us in an effort to improve on our services. Your information will be kept confidential and you will only be contacted if you desire us to do so. Thank you for taking the time to fill this questionnaire out and allowing us the opportunity to serve you better.